Welcome

In August of 2010, I finally got myself back in to a 5.0 Mustang. Its 1991 GT Convertible that needs a little work and a lot of TLC, Here is my progress on this project.

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Cleaning time

I was really starting to think the stains on the white convertible top wouldn't come out.  I had tried just about everything from degreaser to clorox cleanup and the stains just wouldn't budge.  Being that this is my first convertible I was a little nervous about what I used to clean it,  the last thing I want to do is destroy the top or it's water repelling properties.  I eventually got to the 'screw it' point and decided to soak it in bathroom cleaner and scrub the hell out of it.  The result.... a bright white top!  a little armor all for UV protection and i'm a happy camper.

A lot of wax, polish, and time and here is how the car looks outside now:




Can't forget to detail the engine bay too:

No comments:

Post a Comment